Monday, March 8, 2010

Scott Wilder Show Returns

In case you have not heard, the Scott Wilder Show has not only returned, but is now a nationally syndicated radio show. You can go to Scott's website here to read more about it.

It was great having a reasoned principled voice back on the radio. Scott was great too. Just kidding. If you have listened before, you know I am talking about Lauren Litner, who has worked with Scott on the air for a number of years. Though they have been streaming at scottwilder.tv, I always enjoyed listening on the radio on my long drive home every afternoon.

Welcome back Scott and Lauren, and best wishes on syndicating the show in more markets.

Blessings,

Ron P.




1 comment:

Ron Phillips, Sr. said...

Anonymous,

I removed your comment, because you made an anonymous and cowardly accusation. Sign your name to it, and I will let it stand even though I believe you are wrong in your accusation. I have never heard any such thing ever from Scott.

To my knowledge (and I listened to him nearly everyday since he first came on the air) any time he has voiced opposition to someone it has been on principle.

Ron P.